Founded by Cora Tellez, former CEO of Blue Shield of California, our flagship service was HSA administration. Since 2003, our national consultants partners, regional brokers and GA partners as well as clients asked us to grow into the following spaces. National provider for: HSA, HRA, FSA, COBRA, POP, ERISA, 5500, PPACA compliance and nondiscrimination testing. Headquartered in California with a local presence here in the Dallas area.
Sterling HSA is a recognized leader in HSA Administration, offering high touch customer service. They are a national, independent, privately held company that only does one thing: superior administration of HSA services. The team has deep experience and expertise in healthcare and banking.
- Review and payment of medical bills
- Ability to self-direct your investments
- Recordkeeping of receipts for IRS audit purposes
- Online capability to transact business (deposits and disbursements) and view account activity at any time
- Nation-wide capability to support any health insurance plan you choose, anywhere in the nation.
- Ability to support individuals and businesses (from small to very large companies)
As a partner to Brokers, Sterling HSA makes it easy for to sell and service client accounts. The Sterling HSAadvantage allows you to:
- Earn Commissions: Sterling HSA pays broker commissions on new and renewing business. We pay commissions on a quarterly basis.
- Learn About HSAs: Sterling educates brokers and consultants through CE classes held in various venues, in-person meetings and via telephone.
- Develop New Business: As clients of all sizes ask for HDHP and HSA options, be the broker or consultant knowledgeable about the HSA industry. Sterling supports you in the proposal stage, group implementation and renewal.
- Improve Existing Business: Grow and retain your existing business by offering the HDHP and HSA option. The savings can be substantial as well as the lower renewal increases for your groups.
- Remain Competitive: With the rising interest in HSAs, the ability to offer this product and expert administrative services from Sterling HSA is vital to serving a full range of client needs.
For more information please contact:
Gentrie Pool | Sales Director TX, OK, CO, AR, LA, KS, MO
Toll Free: 800-617-4729 x 246