An intensive 2 day course leading toward a Professional Certification in Consumer-Directed Health Plans (CDHPs)
Be recognized as an EXPERT in the present and future direction of health insurance through earning the Chartered Benefit Consultant (CBC) designation!
Date & Time: Thursday & Friday, January 19th & 20th, 8:30am to 5pm
Location: BenefitMall Fort Worth Office, 6100 Western Place Suite 801, Fort Worth, Texas 76107
A big THANK YOU to BenefitMall for sponsoring this event!
Tuition: $499 minus $100 early-bird discount if you register by January 12th and $60 NAHU member discount for a total cost of $339 for NAHU members.
Instructor: FWAHU’s own Audra Sullivan
The designation is offered through the National Association of Alternative Benefit Consultants, the nation’s only non-commercial agents’ organization specifically representing insurance professionals who deal in CDHPs. The designation training has been offered since 2002, is the ONLY program that tests the level of expertise in CDHPs and, to date, over 2,400 insurance professionals nationally have earned their CBC. The NAABC offers the most comprehensive generic agent training dealing in HSAs, Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and other Consumer-Driven Health Plan programs through the enhanced Chartered Benefit Consultant (CBC) advanced insurance designation course.
Benefits of the course include:
- The prestigious CBCTrademark designation!
- Join the over 2,400 CBCs nationally!
- 15 hours of classroom continuing education!
- Free membership in the NAABC for 12 months!
- Free Internet listing as an HSA/HRA expert!
- First positioning for CDHP prospect inquiries from CashDoctor, HSAInsider, et al, via web links!
- Inclusion in the “CBCTrademark Hot Line”, keeping you informed of all law and ruling changes relating to CDHPs within 48 hours of their happening!
- On-going technical assistance on issues relating to CDHPs (via email)!
PRIOR REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Click here for the registration form. Call the National Association of Alternative Benefit Consultants at 800-627-0552 or email them at NAABCX@aol.com for additional information.
N.A.A.B.C. | 435 Pennsylvania Avenue | Glen Ellyn | IL | 60137
Member American National Standards Institute