Please join us Thursday, February 12, 2015 at the Rolling Hills Country Club for “PEO’s: Sleeping With the Frienemy”!
FWAHU would like to invite you to attend our upcoming luncheon to discuss partnering with a PEO with the CE “PEO’s Sleeping With the Frienemy” (Provider # 94566, Course # Pending). Ruben Garcia, of G&A Partners, will discuss the particulars of PEO’s, when it is best to use a PEO for a competitive edge, and how PEO’s can be used for additional revenue streams.
Our luncheon sponsor for this meeting is:
We will also be holding a charity drive for the Women’s Center of Tarrant County and would love to collect donations for the following items:
- New Teddy Bears (12′ to 15′ solid neutral colors without décor).
- Gas Cards ($15-$25) to help clients attend employment workshops and counseling appointments.
- Flash drives, Post-It notes, highlighters, resume paper and professional portfolios for Jobs NOW! clients seeking employment.
- Decorative Journals for clients in therapy.
Please register here to RSVP for this event!
- Members Registration is only $25 if pre-registered online ($30 at the door)
- Non-Members is only $40 if pre-registered online ($45 at the door)
- No Fee for Season Passholders if pre-registered online ($5 at the door)
Price includes all CE and lunch! Reserve your spot today, as seating is limited! Pre-Registration ends on February 10th at 5:00PM
Meeting cancellations received in writing prior to February 3, 2015, will receive a full refund. No refunds for cancellations will be made after this date
**Special Non-Member Offer**
Non-members who enroll for a FWAHU membership on the day of the event will be eligible for a refund of their attendance fees. Their membership application and membership payment needs to be returned to the event registration desk on the day of the event. Note – these individuals must pay for both the attendance fee and their membership. They will then receive reimbursement for the attendance fees in full within 2 to 4 weeks.