- This event has passed.
Feed The City: Bedford
August 12 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 amFree
BEFORE THE EVENT:
Head to the store and pick up the product. Remember, the more product that is brought… The more meals we will make.
Bringing a group? Please let everyone know to bring everything on the list. We do not recommend dividing items for each person.
Here’s what to bring:
- Meat: Please try to make this turkey, chicken, or ham (we do not prefer bologna); Unfortunately, we cannot accept any meat from the deli counter
- Cheese: Sliced pre-packaged cheese
- Bread: Bring sliced bread; We prefer wheat
- Yellow mustard: No spicy mustard or mayo
- Halos, Cuties, or tangerines
- Large bags of chips: We do not prefer individual bags because that takes the activity away
- Ziploc Sandwich Bags: Please make sure they zip and are not folded over bags
We recommend each person attending bring enough supplies for 25-30 sandwiches at a minimum.
DAY OF THE EVENT:
Please arrive between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM. We will begin PROMPTLY at 8:30 am.
Remember, anyone can attend our events. We make this a fun atmosphere for all ages. Remember, you are responsible for anyone under 18y/o in your group.
*** CAN’T MAKE THE IN-PERSON EVENT? You Can Drop Off ***
- Pack up as many lunch sacks as you want with your family
- Drop off the made sacks at designated locations
What to pack:
- 1 bottle of water
- 1 granola bar
- 2 tangerines or 1 apple in a Ziplock
- 1 pouch of tuna or applesauce cup
- Write a positive message on the bag
We will still accept all food donations that are not packed in this format.
Would you like to make a monetary donation? It’s easy! Simply click here to donate.