The Donna Carnall Career Achievement Award was created as a way of honoring Donna Carnall for her many achievements. It is the highest and most prestigious honor the Fort Worth Association of Health Underwriters can bestow upon a member.
The basic criteria for the award is that the selected individual be one who has, over a period of time, been an ongoing contributor of their time and talents to our association and the insurance industry as a whole. Any selection for this award should meet the following minimum guidelines:
- Been in the insurance business at least 5 years.
- Been a member in good standing at least 5 years.
- Participation in legislative matters, local and federal, for at least 3 years.
- Served on the association board for at least three years.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities by chairing various tasks or committees.
- Considered by peers as an insurance professional.
- Participated in various conferences of NAHU, TAHU, and FWAHU.
- A regular attendee of the association meetings and functions.