Remember when 2018 seemed like a long way off? Not anymore… The time is flying by, and our clients are beginning to worry about the “Cadillac tax,” a 40% excise tax on high valued health plans. While there are efforts to repeal the tax, the support certainly is not unanimous and it’s unclear whether the efforts will successful. That means we need to prepare for the worst.
Just in time for your inquiring groups, this month FWAHU is hosting Eric Johnson of ComedyCE in presenting, “The Cadillac Tax”, (Provider # 37719, Course # 102117) where Eric will give details and insight to this remaining and still ambiguous piece of ACA legislation.
AND because we know you are busy with Open Enrollment, 4th Quarter Sales, and the impending holidays, we are bringing you two options to attend this month’s membership meeting. You can either join us at for happy hour and appetizers at Big Fish in Grapevine, TX or join us right from the comfort of your own desk with our online meeting option! The Membership Meeting will begin at 2:30 p.m. and the CE Presentation promptly at 3:00 p.m.
Click here to register for this event. Pre-Registration ends on November 10th at 5:00PM
In Person Meeting
- Members Registration is only $30 if pre-registered online ($35 at the door)
- Non-Members is only $40 if pre-registered online ($45 at the door)
- No Fee for Season Passholders if pre-registered online ($5 at the door)
Online Meeting – Pre-Registration Required (so that online meeting details can be disbursed)
- Members Registration is only $30 if pre-registered online
- Non-Members is only $40 if pre-registered online
- No Fee for Season Passholders if pre-registered online
Meeting cancellations received in writing prior to November 1, 2015, will receive a full refund. No refunds for cancellations will be made after this date.