Welcome to the Fort Worth Association of Health Underwriters. Below you’ll find some important information about our organization along with links to our upcoming events.
October 13, 2016 – Luncheon and 1-hr CE with Don Cooper
FWAHU would like to invite you to attend our upcoming luncheon and 1-hour CE “Defined Contribution – The Keystone of Consumerism” (Provider # 92970, Course # 104488) presented by Don Cooper, Founder of TriFlex Corp. To register click here.
Summary of course purpose/objectives
Healthcare consumerism and a defined contribution payment strategy are inextricably linked. The Employer cost control benefits have long been understood. However, the employees’ recognition of the “cost-shifting” has limited widespread utilization of this mechanism. New creative plan design strategies can now give employees a “trade-off” for accepting the greater financial responsibility imposed. The use of “flex credits” and other creative design options can make defined contribution a perfect “Trifecta”. First, to control employer costs, second engage the employee in their benefits and third, provide new revenue streams to the broker.
1. Development of an employer/employee partnership is critical for CDHC success.
2. Employees understand and be engaged in their healthcare to maximize benefit value.
3. Defined contribution enables financial “leveraging” not available with traditional financing methods.
Pre-Registration ends on October 11th at 9:00PM
- Members Registration is only $30 if pre-registered online ($35 at the door)
- Non-Members is only $40 if pre-registered online ($45 at the door)
- Season Pass Holder Registration is no cost if pre-registered online ($5 at the door)
Meeting cancellations received in writing 72 hours prior to luncheon, will receive a full refund. No refunds for cancellations will be made after this time.
Please note we have a new venue for our meetings! We will be at Mediterranean Villa at 1111 Wet N Wild Way, Arlington, TX 76011. Click Here for map.